Kiwanis helps kids around the world. Our Kiwanis club looks out for our community and the Kiwanis international organization takes on large-scale challenges, such as fighting disease and poverty. Our Kiwanis club is generous with its time. We are creative with our ideas. We are passionate about making a difference. And we have fun along the way!
For more than a century, Kiwanis has created opportunities for children to be curious, safe and healthy regardless of the community in which they live. When you give a child the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things can happen.
Kiwanis empowers communities to improve the world by making lasting differences in the lives of children. Kiwanis strives to be a positive influence in communities worldwide — so that one day, all children will wake up in communities that believe in them, nurture them and provide the support they need to thrive. Our Kiwanis club fulfills the Kiwanis mission by serving our community through Kiwanis Community Service Projects
Locally, we’ve made an ongoing project of strategic planning, continuously zeroing in on what makes our club unique and the best ways we can contribute to our community.
1. Host a multi-generational round table brainstorming what would make people want to engage and participate with Kiwanis and creating a strategic plan to implement those ideas.
– To include college and career age, Key Club members and non-Kiwanians
2. Increase partnerships with other Kiwanis Clubs and our Key Clubs.
3. Create sub-groups/committees who will take responsibility for various projects so everyone has an opportunity to serve and participate.
4. Increase our visibility in our community.
5. Improve internal communication through:
– Re-establishing the Kiwanis Kall, creating a monthly and quarterly Newsletter
– Update Brochures, Business Cards and plan Strategic Outreach for Kiwanis.
– Input and information sharing from our members on a monthly basis.
– Connecting with members who do not regularly attend via email, snail mail, phone calls, etc.
Service is at the heart of every Kiwanis club, no matter where in the world it’s located. Members stage approximately 150,000 service projects and raise nearly US$100 million every year for communities, families and projects. By working together, members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone.
Our Kiwanis club focuses on changing the world by serving children, one child in our community at a time. To reach more people and have a greater service impact on their communities, many clubs sponsor a Kiwanis family club — K-Kids for primary school children; Builders Clubs for adolescents; Key Clubs for teens; Circle K clubs for university students and Aktion Clubs for adults living with disabilities.
Our Kiwanis club fulfills the Kiwanis mission by serving our community through Kiwanis Community Service Projects.
Are you ready to help create communities that let all children thrive, prosper and grow? It’s pretty easy to do! Simply contact us with your questions, come to a meeting, and apply for Kiwanis club membership here.
The kids in your community and the world are counting on you!